January 29, 2012

Just some new pics for the New Year!

I just wanted to share a couple new pics from the New Year.  I haven't found out how to make albums on here.  I think I can only add pics to blog entries.  So I guess this will have to do - I will just add pics often.  Enjoy!
Well hello there!

This is how Cohen likes to eat his pre-breakfast before he goes to school.  Apparently he gets cold.  :O)


Our early morning caped crusader

8 months old - already!


Mommy's little man :O)


Finally - a glimpse of the pumpkin teeth - with a little help from Daddy.

My LOVES!!!  <3

Crosby just adores his big brother.

How you doin? 

Do I have a little something on my mouth?

Adorable :O)

1 comment:

  1. Neat pictures!! LOVE Cohen's wink!!
    You might know this, but I clicked on a picture to enlarge it & they all appeared on the bottom of the screen as thumbnail shots. The captions weren't there, though.

    ReplyDelete